Get the Glowing Skin You’ve Always Wanted! Collagen Induction Therapy in Novi
Microneedling facials are the newest craze in skincare, and they can be found right here at Microblading by Kasha!
A woman’s skincare regime is a huge priority, doing whatever we can to keep a youthful glow and complexion for as long as possible. With medicine cabinets full of creams, serums, moisturizers, face masks, and more, skincare can become pricey, albeit exhausting. Certain dermatologist treatments can run up bills close to $1,000 (and more), and the results can take days to see. What’s a girl to do? For smooth, youthful skin in Novi, the answer is microneedling (or collagen induction therapy) at Microblading by Kasha! This treatment lasts under an hour and is completed by an internationally-certified aesthetician who is known in both America and Europe for her glow-inducing work. Need we say more?
Who is a good candidate for collagen induction therapy?
Women suffering from scars, acne scars, dull skin, wrinkles, sagging skin, skin texture, large pores, sun spots, discoloration, fine lines, and more are all perfect candidates for this procedure! Those with existing acne, rosacea, eczema, or anything involving inflammation should consult with their dermatologist before, as microneedling may cause flare-ups. Kasha takes her patients’ care and comfort exceptionally seriously, so if she believes that microneedling will harm your skin or not benefit you, she will be honest and upfront.
“Microneedling” sounds painful – how does it work?
Collagen induction therapy involves the insertion of tiny, very fine needles into the skin using a device referred to as a “dermaroller”. The dermaroller rolls across the skin, pricking it with its tiny needles, which in turn, boosts collagen and elasticity in your skin. The process itself is a bit painful, as needles are entering your skin, but only so slightly. This procedure sounds strange and it does get a bit bloody, but Kasha is a certified professional that knows how to best care for your skin. The benefits of this peculiar procedure are nearly immediate, as after Kasha cleans your skin up post-procedure, you’ll appear plumped and glowing for weeks to come!
- $150 per Session (45 Minutes)
- Microneedling Package (Four Treatments for $500)
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- A non-refundable deposit of $100 is required to hold appointment (except consultation) and is applied toward remaining balance.
- You will be required to provide a debit/credit card upon booking for the purpose of late cancellations and/or no-shows.
- 72-hour notice required for all reschedules and cancellations. Deposit may be used for a later date. Failure to comply will result in a fee.
- If you are up to 15 minutes late, your time is reduced and you are still responsible for 100% of the service fee. Being more than 15 minutes late requires an appointment reschedule and your deposit is forfeited, requiring a new deposit to hold another appointment.
- All service fees are non-refundable upon completion.
- Any changes requested upon completion and after leaving the studio will require another booking at an additional service fee.
- All no call/no-shows, same-day cancellations, or reschedules are automatically charged 100% of the service fee.
- If an emergency arises, you must provide proper medical documentation.
- There is a NO GUEST policy due to cross-contamination, including children and pets.