Don’t Settle for Average Eyebrows! Microblading Eyebrows in Novi
More than just an eyebrow tattoo! Microblading is the key to perfectly full and natural brows – 24/7.
If you’re reading this, more likely than not, you weren’t born with the eyebrows that you dream about. You pluck, fill in, color, dye, wax, and brush them, but they never seem to do what you want them to. It seems like there are a few select women born with perfectly full, even brows, and seeing them flaunt them on social media doesn’t exactly make you feel much better about your own. Luckily, there’s a lasting solution to your eyebrow woes, and it’s microblading! At Microblading by Kasha in Novi, you can have the brows you’ve always wanted in three hours or less. They last for upwards of three years, and they save you countless minutes of “getting ready” time in the morning. Does it get any better than that?
How does Kasha actually microblade eyebrows?
Not to be confused with a blocky, thick eyebrow tattoo (considered permanent makeup), microblading, also known as eyebrow feathering, 3D eyebrow microblading, eyebrow embroidery, and more, is a series of many fine, hair-like incisions with pigment deposited into them. It is considered as a semi-permanent solution, as there is far less pigment deposited into the skin than with a tattoo gun, meaning that they will gradually fade over time. The process itself begins with a topical anesthetic being applied to your eyebrows to numb any discomfort. Most clients do not feel a thing! After the anesthetic sets for 20 minutes, Kasha draws on an eyebrow shape to complement your face. She’ll go through different shapes with you until you decide on one that you love, and she’ll get to work creating hair-like strokes. The process takes up to three hours, but it’s worth it when you see your new, perfect brows!
What can I expect of the healing process?
- Immediately Following the Procedure - Your eyebrows will look very natural and you won’t be able to wait to head out and flaunt them! It’s important to note that they will need to have Aquaphor or another common healing ointment applied to them multiple times a day. This may make them look oily during the healing process, but it’s worth it in the long haul!
- The Next Day – Eek! You’ll probably wake up expecting to see your beautiful new brows and be shocked to find that they’re much darker than you remember them. This is completely normal, as the pigment developed deeper overnight.
- Over the Next Few Weeks – “Uh, where are my brows?” is something you may be thinking during this part of the healing phase. The skin is regenerating over the incisions, and they may begin to peel at this time to facilitate healing. It’s important not to touch, rub, pick, or peel your brows during this time, as you could displace the pigment or affect your body’s healing process.
- Six to Eight Weeks – After your brows went through this transformation, it’s time to come in for your first touch-up. This is required, as Kasha takes the time to ensure your brows are healing beautifully and adds in more hair strokes wherever needed. More Aquaphor will need to be applied during this time, but the healing process will not be as intense as the first application.
- Completely Healed – After your brows have fully developed and healed, they’re ready to go! Remember to apply sunscreen before going out in the sun to prevent the pigment from fading out, and keep your eyebrows moisturized.
Pricing and Suggested Touch-Up Services:
Initial Microblading Treatment
2-2.5 Hours - $450
Initial Microblading and Shading Treatment
2.5-3 Hours - $500
45-60 min - $100 - 6-9 Weeks After Initial Treatment
Secondary Touch-Up (Optional)
(45-60 min) - Prices Vary - 9+ After Initial Treatment
Up to One Year Post-Treatment Touch-Up
45-60 min - Prices Vary
One to Two Years Post-Treatment Touch-Up
45-60 min - Prices Vary
Two+ Years Post-Treatment Touch-Up
$450 and Complimentary Touch-Up
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- A non-refundable deposit of $100 is required to hold appointment (except consultation) and is applied toward remaining balance.
- You will be required to provide a debit/credit card upon booking for the purpose of late cancellations and/or no-shows.
- 72-hour notice required for all reschedules and cancellations. Deposit may be used for a later date. Failure to comply will result in a fee.
- If you are up to 15 minutes late, your time is reduced and you are still responsible for 100% of the service fee. Being more than 15 minutes late requires an appointment reschedule and your deposit is forfeited, requiring a new deposit to hold another appointment.
- All service fees are non-refundable upon completion.
- Any changes requested upon completion and after leaving the studio will require another booking at an additional service fee.
- All no call/no-shows, same-day cancellations, or reschedules are automatically charged 100% of the service fee.
- If an emergency arises, you must provide proper medical documentation.
- There is a NO GUEST policy due to cross-contamination, including children and pets.